employment opportunities at brossett corp!
Do you have what it takes to make a difference in the community you serve and get paid well for it? Come join us at Brossett Corporation.
Located in select markets across the United States, each center is operated under the name of our host hospital and is fully integrated into the organization’s clinical delivery system and continuum.
Brossett Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All successful applicants should be prepared to pass a drug screen and extensive back ground check.
Unit Office Manager - (Memphis, TN)
This person is responsible for all daily office management duties as well as all office clerical responsibilities.
Daily management duties include but not limited to managing phone calls, patient flow through the unit, patient information and facilitating the acquisition of all supporting documentation required for patient care, medical records, and insurance companies.
1. Basic computer and typing skills.
2. BLS certification preferred.
3. High School Diploma required; bachelor degree preferred
4. Three to five (3-5) years of management experience.
5. Must be able to demonstrate and exercise a high level of discretion as well as being an independent problem solver.
6. Three to Five years marketing experience.
7. Pleasant efficient phone etiquette
8. Possess a high level of multitasking skills in a fast pace environment.
9. The ability to interact and work well with others.
Deadline: Wednesday, October 29, 2014
Contact: Randy Powell, Business Manager - Southwest Region